Arma 3 Tac Night

• October 3, 2015 at 11:42 am #1262
      Tezza
      Participant

*Forum Post Moved From old NUG Forum*

Gus here.

So I have had an idea on making Arma 3 missions for a causal tactical night. Where we would be playing some team v team and some coop Arma 3 missions, if you are interested at all please let me know because id like to get an idea on numbers for mission making.

Please bare in mind that I would only want people that are mature and would play with the mind set of serious fun. I am not wanting to make a hard core military sim; but I would want people that are interested in playing fun team based Arma 3 missions where you will be relying souly on your team members to get the job done. You would have to following a basic command structure that is not set to an individual person but to have roles shared around every mission.

Here are the mods i intend to use.

Mod 1
      Mod 2
      Any questions please post below or come onto team speak and find me.

Thanks Gus.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

All artwork and content is ©Copyright 2014-2023 NUGaming / ©Copyright 2014-2023 Nicole Gouge.

All Rights Reserved. This site is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, brands, media, and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously.

We do not take submissions of ANY kind.