Hey Hey Peoples :)

• October 3, 2015 at 6:24 pm #1665
      Tezza
      Participant

*Forum Post Moved From old NUG Forum*

Hey Hey Peoples :sick:

I’m Soul, I’m also one of the founders of Nomad United Gaming, along with my Man PREZ and our good friend Warhorse :sick: I’m 29, have been a gamer since before I can remember, I have 2 kids and am currently studying a BA in Criminology and a BA in Psychology. I love all different kinds of game styles, movies and music. My hobbies include Gaming (if you couldn’t guess :sick: ), Cooking, Reading, doing art and craft, and doing random things :sick: I hate being bored and enjoy finding ways to keep myself busy.

I am widely known for being a bitch and wear that title proudly :sick:

If you would like to find out anything more about me feel free to jump into our TS and join in with what ever randomness I have going on :sick:

I look forward to getting to know you all!

Soul <3

b_460x42_C000000-9893BE-0E0203-E3E4E2-7D68FF-7D68FF.png

type-460x42_cborder-000000_ctop-9893BE_cbottom-0E0203_ctext1-E3E4E2_ctext2-7D68FF_chighlight-7D68FF.png

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

All artwork and content is ©Copyright 2014-2023 NUGaming / ©Copyright 2014-2023 Nicole Gouge.

All Rights Reserved. This site is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, brands, media, and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously.

We do not take submissions of ANY kind.