Greeting from Spriggamortis

• October 3, 2015 at 6:41 pm #1684
      Tezza
      Participant

*Forum Post Moved From old NUG Forum*

Just a kwik tip of the Fedora to all the NUG ladies. Spriggamortis .. or Spriggy for short.

Following in the footsteps of some of my fellow clan members of our beloved =mfp=.

I am one of the =mfp= clan leaders (with Rev and Loony) since inception. I don’t dabble in gaming quite as hard as a lot of our lads, and have been going through the good ‘ole peaks and lows we all go through. Especially with friends, family, fitness and work amongst the fray. But always working in the background with clan logistics, and website admin and design work. As with a lot of the older clan troops … have been gaming since the Atari 2600 days. And still have it!! :sick:

I usually only have 2 or 3 games on my list at one time… with Arma III still at the top. Been busy of late and lost a little gaming passion … so I need a kick in the ass. Graph is always on my case :sick: Hence … signing up and looking for some good old RP gameplay. I’ve always been known for incorporating a bit of RP in my gameplay .. but that’s another story for TS chat :sick:

Look forward to rubbing shoulders with fellow gamers! Unless of course your a pain in the ass :sick:

Cheers
      Spriggy

uc35TMv.png

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

All artwork and content is ©Copyright 2014-2023 NUGaming / ©Copyright 2014-2023 Nicole Gouge.

All Rights Reserved. This site is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, brands, media, and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously.

We do not take submissions of ANY kind.