A fruit or vegetable?

• October 3, 2015 at 6:20 pm #1662
      Tezza
      Participant

*Forum Post Moved From old NUG Forum*

I am the billy ripping, hardcore no scoping, 360 crossmap….ing guy that has ever step upon this earth!
      Tmartos or martos because humans are lazy. I have a red shiny surface that can put people off but when you really get to know me im really all mushy. For those that ask, no i am not related to Garlicbread, although i have seen him around once or twice. I guess technically im a fruit, but as far as your average cook is concerned i am very much a vegetable. I play Dayz a bit but find the people there tend to bite, some Gmod here and there but i tend to get stepped on, if you ever need me ill always be rolling around Arma somewhere maybe even the tomato fields (hint hint Prez <3) Im very insecure about my body but i feel the NUG community needs to see me as i am so here it is, hope you like me xoxox martos

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

All artwork and content is ©Copyright 2014-2023 NUGaming / ©Copyright 2014-2023 Nicole Gouge.

All Rights Reserved. This site is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, brands, media, and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously.

We do not take submissions of ANY kind.