Greetings from the =mfp=

• October 3, 2015 at 6:31 pm #1671
      Tezza
      Participant
      *Forum Post Moved From old NUG Forum*
      Greetings NUG troops,

Joined your site recently to apply to join your DayZ Whitelisted server and dabble in some role playing etc…
      I’m a co-leader of a small clan of about 20 active members who play a few games, however tend to focus on one or two as our favourites. We originally formed from some workmates who all played Battlefield 2. We took our theme from the original Mad Max movie and adopted the Bronze troops name and added a little military twist :sick:

We did hammer the DayZ Mod for a year or so and ran some servers with different versions of the mod. Also ran a DayZ SA server for a while before deciding to shelve it and await more development. In the meantime we’ve dabbled in Arma3 and War Thunder to mention a couple games, also ran many different servers of our own, Arma3, Rust, 7DtD etc… all while we wait for the SA to pick up again. Be nice to see them cure the latest hunger and death by freezing bugs, but in any case the game has some sort of irresistible pull on some of us!

We were developing a DayZ RP setup ourselves (can see a draft on it on our sites ‘Ganglands’ page), however thought it might be good to support another clan trying to do the same thing and see how it goes.

I’ve been gaming on pc’s since the ‘Commodore 64’… if any of you younglings have not heard of it? Google it and you’ll see it came with a tape cassette player attachment. Some might have Google what a tape cassette player is too haha

Hopefully catch some of you on Chernarus soon.

regards
      Rev
      Lt Col http://www.mfpclan.com

oa7z.png
      “Be professional, be polite, but always have a plan to kill everyone you meet!”
    • October 3, 2015 at 6:31 pm #1672
      Tezza
      Participant
      Hey Hey :sick:

And welcome to Nomad United Gaming :sick: lol I had to laugh at the last part, I to once played on the Commodore 64 :sick:
      It sounds like you and your clan would fit in perfectly here at NUG, we originally tried the DayZ RPG with a different community where it worked really well, but after years of putting time and effort into building other peoples communities up we decided to put the time and effort into building one of our own and this is it :sick:

I have had a look at your website and am thrilled to say that we think a like! All the things you have up on your website is exactly what I have been trying to implement here :sick: But I am having to start with people who dont know all that much about RP so I have been having to implement things slowly so that way I dont scare people off from the idea of DayZ RPG before they give it a go! I would love for you to jump onto TS and have a talk with me and our staff, so we can get to know you better and hear more about your ideas and how they would work in with ours :sick:

Thank you again for introducing yourself
      Soul :sick:

b_460x42_C000000-9893BE-0E0203-E3E4E2-7D68FF-7D68FF.png

type-460x42_cborder-000000_ctop-9893BE_cbottom-0E0203_ctext1-E3E4E2_ctext2-7D68FF_chighlight-7D68FF.png

• October 3, 2015 at 6:32 pm #1673
      Tezza
      Participant
      Thanks for the welcome. On a side note Might even have a look at your Altis Life server if DayZ remains too buggy.
      I did try it a little when it first came out, but never really put much time into it? Couple our guys smashed it for a while though one became a bit of a druglord lol. Always wanted to play Cop myself :sick:

Q. Are your servers pretty new? might be nice to get involved early on.

oa7z.png
    • October 3, 2015 at 6:32 pm #1674
      Tezza
      Participant
      No problem :sick: Our Altis Life server is good fun, it is still a work in progress as we are one of the only communities to be running the new version of Altis Life which is a pain in the ass to modify. But PREZ is doing an awesome job of Deving it for us and customizing it to our needs :sick: All our servers are relatively new and are now just starting to get a player base that are a long the lines of what we are wanting to achieve as a gaming community. So now is a great time to get involved in the process and watch it grow while being apart of it all :sick:

type-460x42_cborder-000000_ctop-9893BE_cbottom-0E0203_ctext1-E3E4E2_ctext2-7D68FF_chighlight-7D68FF.png

• October 3, 2015 at 6:33 pm #1675
      Tezza
      Participant
      Have you got a link handy for a site to DL the latest Arma3 Altis Life patch? Will then put on our site to ensure our troops DL the right one etc…

Found this, just want to make sure its what your server is on? https://github.com/TAWTonic/Altis-Life

oa7z.png
    • October 3, 2015 at 6:33 pm #1676
      Tezza
      Participant
      Hey,

We are running the 4.0 version of Altis Life, so far we haven’t added anything that needs to be downloaded externally, PREZ looked at the link you provided and said that that is correct :sick:
      The name of our server is:
      NOMAD ALTISLIFE|100K START|HOUSING|PERM GANGS|DRUGS|nugaming.

And for remote connect the ip and port are:
      119.252.189.47:2702

Hope this helps :sick:

• October 3, 2015 at 6:33 pm #1677
      Tezza
      Participant
      Thanks and yeah tested quickly and got in fine.

ps. while I remember:
      =mfp= TeamSpeak info should any of your admins need it at all:
      Server address/port: ts36.gameservers.com:9392
      Password: thrash

oa7z.png
    • October 3, 2015 at 6:34 pm #1678
      Tezza
      Participant
      Hi NUG Admins, we have copied your sites banner over to use on our forums area as a Sub-Topic for our members to hold general discussion’s on NUG and your servers, post links, screenies etc… in relation to the NUG community: http://www.mfpclan.com/forum

*Just checking you guys are happy with us using your banner for our relevant topic banner? cheers.

When I get time I’ll also add a link banner to NUG on our home page.

oa7z.png
    • October 3, 2015 at 6:34 pm #1679
      Tezza
      Participant
      Hey,
      No problem at all :sick: I have joined up to your forum so I can get to know you guys better and what not and maybe be able to answer any questions that you guys might post :sick:

• December 26, 2015 at 10:32 am #3336
      Revan
      Participant

Heya Nuggets, finally found my way to your new site, looking good. Will sniff about and get up to date with what you lot been up to…
      Did notice you have gone nuts with the amount of servers you are running…wow! you have been busy.

regards
      Rev
      http://www.mfpgaming.com

• December 26, 2015 at 8:59 pm #3351
      NUG Soul
      Keymaster

Welcome back Rev!!!

Hope life is treating you well and that you have had a very Merry Christmas! I hope we get to see you around more often 🙂 you will notice that I have mentioned MFP on our affiliates page and also on the top pined posts, I may have taken info from your website for it :p hope you dont mind?

chat soon
      Soul 🙂

"Today is the day... Today its going to happen... I don't know when, where or why... But I know its Today!"

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

All artwork and content is ©Copyright 2014-2023 NUGaming / ©Copyright 2014-2023 Nicole Gouge.

All Rights Reserved. This site is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, brands, media, and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously.

We do not take submissions of ANY kind.