October 22, 2016 at 6:54 am #5744TezzaParticipant
Current Version: v248.2
* Fixed ?OverrideOfficialDifficulty=5.0 (etc) on servers. Requires Server Update.
* Fixed permissions on Neutering.
* Fixed Diplocaulus unboarding movement in local play.
* Fixed issue with Dinos not eating or updating some parts of their AI! Requires Server Update! Highly Recommend Servers Get this Update!
* Fixed issue with TheCenter preventing player connections
* You can now wield your weapons when mount-riding certain Dinos. The ARK Box Art is for reals 😉
– New Feature: Procedurally Generated ARKs! EXPERIMENTAL INITIAL TEST! Details for Hosting Dedicated PGARK Here: https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/forums/topic/99062-quickie-procedurally-generated-arks-how-to-guide/
* New Mechanic: Explorer Notes
* New Dino: Kaprosuchus!
* New Dino: Diplocalus!
* New Dino: Chalicotherium!
* Render batching optimization for ~20% perf in structure-heavy areas
* Tree Platforms now have +70% HP and +50% resistance to explosive damage
* Neuter/Spay option for Tamed Dinos (irreversible!)
* Radial Wheel Menu text size now scales with number of entries (to avoid Diplodocus overload, etc)
* Spectators can now see player-talking moving lips & hear voice chat when in range
* Fixed player collisions onto big dino ragdolls
* Non-Drop-In Supply Crates (Cave/Underwater crates etc) no longer have decreasing Health over time (no longer autodestroy), but they can also not accept Inventory anymore and can not be used to generate Boss Tribute Portals.
* System to completely add/subtract/override all Map NPC Spawners via INI (highly useful for PGM spawn tweaking). Fully Mod NPC compatible as well! Details here: https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/forums/topic/99062-quickie-procedurally-generated-arks-how-to-guide/
* Changed Structures collision channels to fix issues with crop plots, elevators, etc. Requires Server Update.
* Improved Quetz platform flight-blocking traces (less rubber-banding).
* Lightning Wyvern beam now damages Raptors and other small Dinos it was missing.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.