Path Of Exile

• January 29, 2016 at 5:52 pm #3662
      MrWayne

Hello there!

I’ve created a “Nomad United Gaming Guild”. This is literally square one, but i’ve paid for a few stash tabs already so the infrastructure is there just need members.

So if you’re interested in the game or a seasoned vet message me in game “KhallDrogo” and ill get you set up and smashing mobs in no time.

Cheers,

Mr Wayne

screen-1

Mr Wayne

• This topic was modified 8 years, 2 months ago by MrWayne.
      • This topic was modified 8 years, 2 months ago by MrWayne.
      Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
    • January 30, 2016 at 1:35 pm #3670
      NUG Soul
      Keymaster

Hey Mr Wayne,

Thank you for putting together the guild for us! I up till now had not heard of the game and am now currently downloading it 🙂 seems we now have a guild for it, I will open up a guild section for it in our games section 🙂 (well its now added to my list of things to do lol ) I will let you know when it is open to members and I will move this post into it once it is ready 🙂

Thank you again

Soul x

"Today is the day... Today its going to happen... I don't know when, where or why... But I know its Today!"

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

All artwork and content is ©Copyright 2014-2023 NUGaming / ©Copyright 2014-2023 Nicole Gouge.

All Rights Reserved. This site is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, brands, media, and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously.

We do not take submissions of ANY kind.